New Year's Eve Picks for December 31, 2020
We can't think of a better year to send packing than 2020. Here are our New Year's Eve picks in Corpus Christi:
- Noon Year’s Eve at the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Thursday 10am-2pm, $2 admission. Atom Drop at Noon! Family friendly fun.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Cruise, Thursday 6:15pm, $25 admission. Watch the Mayor’s New Year’s Eve Big Bang Celebration aboard Japonica.
- Mayor’s New Year’s Eve Big Bang Fireworks Show over Corpus Christi Bay at 7pm. Great viewing along the Bay Front.
- New Year’s Eve Countdown with Jazz & Comedy, Thursday 7pm-1am. Music, comedy, champagne toast at Bella Luna Downtown.
- New Year’s Eve Bash at Brewster Street Icehouse Downtown featuring Timeline Journey tribute band, Thursday 8pm.
- New Year Party with DJ Advan at The Exchange, Thursday 9pm, Free General Admission.
Be safe, have fun, and (please!) eat your black eyed peas.
Remember, you can always go to our Events Calendar to see what other fun is happening in the Coastal Bend.
Find more articles like this in 101 Fun Things To Do