Rockport Spring Art Fair March 26-27
Spend the day admiring art from across the state of Texas at the the Rockport Spring Art Fair from 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, March 26, and 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday March 27. Walk through the spacious Fulton Convention Center, talk to gallery owners and artists, and add to your assembly of art.
Paintings, sculptures, photography, pottery, glass art, jewelry, and more will be on display and available for sale.
“It’s a really great opportunity to be able to build your art collection and to find your new favorite masterpiece without even leaving the Coastal Bend,” said Elena Rodriguez, curator of exhibitions at Rockport Center for the Arts.
In addition, Mark Prendergast, a national art appraiser from MJP Art Services, will give appraisals of your art and antiques. Bring photos and details about the piece or the item itself. Jewelry will not be appraised.
The convention center is located at 402 N. Fulton Beach Road in Fulton. Entry is $6. Tickets can be purchased online at RockportArtFair.com or at the entrance. Refreshments will be available inside and a food truck outside.
Participating galleries include:
- K Space Contemporary, Corpus Christi
- Mockingbird Handprints, San Antonio
- Hausmann Millworks, San Antonio
- The Gallery at Anita Diebel Studio, Rockport
- Presa House, San Antonio
- A Smith Gallery, Johnson City
- Cerulean Gallery, Dallas & Amarillo
- Mi Vida Loca Gallery, Corpus Christi
- Texas A&M Corpus Christi Faculty, Corpus Christi
- Moroles Art Co., Rockport
- Art Everywhere, Egery Island
- Gallery 201, Laredo
- Wind Way Gallery, Rockport
- MJP Art Services, Houston
For more information about the Rockport Spring Art Fair, go to rockportartcenter.com.
Find more articles like this in Vacation News