Your Ticket to Fiesta de la Flor in Corpus Christi
Gates to Fiesta de la Flor open today, Friday, April 12, at 5:30. p.m. at the entrance on Resaca Street. Here’s what you need to know to make the next two days a sensational celebration of Selena.
• This is the fifth year of the two-day festival which is set for 5:30 p.m.-midnight April 12 and noon-midnight Saturday, April 13.
• Advance tickets available at fiestadelaflor.com. Prices for advance tickets are $15 for a one-day pass; $25 for a two-day pass; children 7 and under are free. A limited number of VIP passes are on sale for $100 each.
• A limited number of same-day tickets, which are $20 each, will be available both days at the gate.
• Best parking options are to leave your vehicle at City Hall, 1201 Leopard St. or at the Nueces County Courthouse at 901 Leopard St. and take the free shuttle to the festival site. Shuttle stop is at Chaparral Street.
• Bags are allowed, but will be inspected at the entrance gates. Bags bigger than 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches will have to go through a separate bag inspection line.
• Prohibited items include bottles, cans, coolers, umbrellas, lawn or folding chairs, bicycles, skateboards, motorized scooters, Segways, hoverboards, food, drinks, illegal substances, video equipment or professional cameras, tripods, recording devices, laser pointers, noisemakers, fireworks, aerosol cans, pets.
LINKS TO OTHER DETAILS:
• Music line-up and other festival features
• Learn more at the 101CorpusChristi.com Selena guide
• Visit the Fiesta de la Flor official website.
Find more articles like this in Vacation News