Time for 2018 Beach Parking Permit
Beachgoers will need new parking permits to bring vehicles onto the beach as of Jan. 1. The 2018 permits, which must be displayed on a vehicle’s windshield, are now available and good until Dec. 31, 2018.
Permits cost $12 for the year, no matter what time of the year they are purchased. Funds are used to clean and maintain beaches.
Permits are sold at the following locations:
- • Stripes
- • H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland and Rockport)
- • Walmart (Flour Bluff and Portland)
- • Academy (Corpus Christi and Portland)
- • Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- • Corpus Christi Convention and Visitors Bureau
- • Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- • Dick’s Sporting Goods
- • CVS Pharmacy (Padre Island location only)
- • TAMU-CC (University Services)
Find more articles like this in News