Team up for a disc golf game
Corpus Christi courses
- Lamar Park, 4231 Sante Fe
- West Guth Park, 9700 Up River Road
- Waldron Park, St. Peter and St. Francis intersection
- Billish Park, 15601 Gypsy St.
- Live Oak Park, Port Avenue and Vera Lane
How to win at disc golf
To win a game of disc golf, all you have to do is fling a Frisbee-like disc through the air and into a chain basket in the fewest number of tries. You only need one disc to play, but the truly dedicated discman often has drivers, putters, and mid-range discs.
The secret is all in the wrist, enthusiasts say, but much of the mystery — and fun — also is in the course. And as use of most of the disc courses in the United States is free, the game is relatively cheap to play. Discs usually cost less than $10.
Find more articles like this in Attractions and Activities